[MA-SOC] I got a doozy of a question....

Alisa cranberries at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 00:02:03 EST 2005

I've skimmed the manga, and I don't remember seeing any mention of her
last name.

My guess is it's probably not mentioned.  Your best bet for finding
'official' info would be to try to scare up the character designs book
and check what her name is listed as there.  Other than that, well,
good luck finding out?  And keep us posted if you do find out -- I'd
like to know.

--a