[MA-SOC] Manga Reviewer Wanted (for About.com)

Annie May anniemay05 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 6 15:51:46 EST 2005

Hi Everyone --

Speaking of jobs (because I'm currently looking for one - not necessarily in
the field of anime) I found this website that posts lots of anime jobs!!!
(I think it might be the same website)
http://anime.about.com/library/bl_jobs.htm

It looks like these jobs would be fun...maybe I should consider relocating
too! You only live once, right!

Ciao!-
Ann