[MA-SOC] Rumiko Takahashi

Giant Robo satelite at cosmoweb.net
Fri Mar 4 09:33:44 EST 2005

Fooey to youee!  ;-)   Rumiko Takahashi comedies are
great... and I personally enjoy Urusei Yatsura and Ranma (at
least the first few seasons of each) way more than Inu
Yasha. Inu Yasha seems almost like just another fantasy
adventure anime, with maybe some magical girl thrown in.

Trying to remember your previous posts... I have a question
for you. Is there any *comedy* anime that you like? You
don't like Urusei Yatsura, you don't like Ranma, you don't
like Azumanga Daioh (I think that was you)...

Derrik