[MA-SOC] Yukata book

marilyn.mandes at accenture.com marilyn.mandes at accenture.com
Sun Jul 31 20:27:25 EDT 2005

While on the subject of yukata, if anyone's interested in picking up a book on them, I have one I was planning to shuffle off to ebay / craigslist / bookoff / whatever:

http://img131.imageshack.us/my.php?image=yukatafront9au.jpg <http://img131.imageshack.us/my.php?image=yukatafront9au.jpg>

http://img131.imageshack.us/my.php?image=yukataback6ar.jpg <http://img131.imageshack.us/my.php?image=yukataback6ar.jpg>

It's 66pp, full color throughout, with detailed photographic (and occasional illustrated) instruction for wearing yukata (men, women & children) as well as a few pages on complimentary hairstyles, and yukata accessories. Text is all in Japanese, but most of the information is clear from the photographs.

If anyone's interested in acquiring it, feel free to drop me an email (make sure it's direct). If you have no idea what it's worth, you can still see what I paid for it (Asahiya sticker is still on the back) in the second scan.

Also looking to find a new home for:

http://img331.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kimonofront4cr.jpg <http://img331.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kimonofront4cr.jpg>

http://img331.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kimonoback7rk.jpg <http://img331.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kimonoback7rk.jpg>

Cheers,