[MA-SOC] Re: Fushigi Yuugi (Yugi), etc.

Willow Ravencraft EandZB at att.net
Thu Jul 7 16:41:07 EDT 2005

> Unfortunately, all of the really good FY sites died several years back...
> What is you want to know about the series?  There are several people (including your's truly ;-) here on the list that are more or less walking Fushigi Yuugi Encyclopedias.

well I was just interested in looking at general stuff for now, no particular questions yet.
I started to watch the OVA on AZN, having missed the series when they showed some of it before..but since I was missing the OVA a bit I decided since I enjoyed the first few
epi's I saw I wanted to just see the whole thing.

I just got the complete series plus ova so started to watch it. if I have any questions I'll be sure to ask.
actually here's one...is the Four Gods based on actual mythology as I"d like to find out more if it is.

> (oh, and August Metro events that I know of:  Aug 7 - Metro's 10th Anniversary Party; August 29 - Metro @ MoCCA)

oh the 7th, oooo, I think I would be able to go to this one since I don't have my group scheduled for the 7th.
arigatou, *peace
Willow