[MA-SOC] Ralph - email troubles

Ralph Young ralphyoung at optonline.net
Mon Dec 19 23:58:16 EST 2005

For the last several weeks my internet connection (Optimum Online cable broadband) has been extremely erratic, with long stretches where I could not connect to the net at all.  Twice in the last three weeks technicians have come to my place (once necessitating I miss a day of work to let him in) and still the problem persists.  Consequently, until further notice anyone who needs to contact me should use my phone number if they know it; if you send me an email do not assume that I see it.  I think most of you who communicate with me regularly have it; if not, it should be easy enough to find someone who does if you urgently need to contact me.