[MA-SOC] Harry Potter 4, *SPOILERS* for those who haven't seen/read it!

Oneirophile at aol.com Oneirophile at aol.com
Fri Dec 16 17:55:16 EST 2005

Hi "nyanimefool" (what is your name, anyway?) --

I would strongly suggest that you join your fellow Metro Anime members  Ofer,
Ricardo, Danielle (didja join yet?), and Yours Truly in the Hogwarts Local
NYC discussion list!  We're a friendly bunch of *grownup* Potterphiles who
like to go to films, have informal parties and dinners, etc..... similar to MA
but on a smaller scale.  And if you have any philosophical, literary, or
trivia questions about JKR's books or their cinematic counterparts, we've got  some
mega-experts among our ranks.

As mentioned before, just go to this URL:

Follow instructions to sign up -- it's free, and you can use your current
e-mail (rather than a Yahoo address) if you choose.

Come on in, the Black Lake water's fine!

Peace, Pocky, and Polyjuice Potion,
Jill

VOCATUS ATQUE NON VOCATUS DEUS  ADERIT

In a message dated 12/16/2005 3:35:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,