[MA-SOC] Harry Potter 4, *SPOILERS* for those who haven't seen/read it!

nyanimefool at gmail.com nyanimefool at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 15:05:34 EST 2005

I meant, assuming Voldemort wasn't behind the whole thing, when Harry
touches the cup what would have happened?  Nobody was monitoring them to see
if they were still in the maze?  The cup was just really shiny and not a
portal?  I know Moody "spiked" the cup to make it that way but assuming the
competition went as it was suppose to, the maze would have opened for
everyone when a winner was established?

You mentioned Dobby.  I hope he tries to "save Harry's life" again.