[MA-SOC] OT but fantastic: Resources for Free Online Language Lessons

James Leung Man-Fai jamesrai at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 21:37:56 EST 2005

really cool resource

--
James Leung Man-Fai

Oneirophile at aol.com wrote: Mina-san,

For those of you who've been posting queries about how to say stuff in
Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, or whatever, here it is -- The Motherlode!  I  was
surfing around and found this *amazing* page of links to free online  language
lessons.  GAZILLIONS of languages, some of which you probably  never even heard
of (well, at least a dozen of the names are completely  unfamiliar to me):

_http://www.word2word.com/coursead.html_
(http://www.word2word.com/coursead.html)

Enjoy!

~ The Jillster ~
(who just couldn't wait to see what Tibetan vowels look like)

VOCATUS ATQUE NON VOCATUS DEUS  ADERIT