[MA-SOC] "Adult-Themed Comics At Library Shock Parents"

Zoh metasomatic at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 20:12:18 EST 2005

Not that it "couldn't happen here", as the naive and often-quoted saying
goes, but sometimes when reading relatively conservative local news from
other areas of the country, I feel a renewed gratitude for my own community.
:)

This is a good time to mention that the Brooklyn Public Library has all
sorts of manga available to be checked out, for free. Yay!

Do a search for Peach Girl:

http://catalog.brooklynpubliclibrary.org/

:)
Zoh