[MA-SOC] Danielle, HP4, NARNIA, & shameless plug for Hogwarts Local NYC!

Oneirophile at aol.com Oneirophile at aol.com
Mon Dec 5 06:03:06 EST 2005

Hey there Danielle!

Not to worry, both this and your other post on the subject appeared on
MA-SOC, despite the bounce from Hogwarts Local NYC -- which no doubt occurred
because you are not (yet) a registered member of HLNYC.

Which leads me to ask.... so how come you *ain't* a registered member of
HLNYC?  You are obviously a Potterphile to some extent, and membership is  free
(just as for Metro Anime).  We have lots of cool online discussions,  and in
addition to movie excursions we have dinners, informal parties,  etc.  Besides,
there's already a bit of overlap between the two groups --  i.e., myself,
Ofer, and Ricardo.  (Shout-out to our buddy on the DL:   How did the surgery go?)

So consider this an invite to you, and any other Harry Potter otaku in MA,
to join Hogwarts Local NYC as well.  Just go to this URL and follow  directions
to join:

If you don't yet have a Yahoogroups account, no prob -- the account  is free
too.  Simply follow step-by-step prompts for  registering.

I've already seen GOBLET OF FIRE twice, and like Erin-san I believe it is
the best of the HP films so far.  I know you'll love it, and even more  so if
you see it in IMAX, which really makes a difference in the viewing  experience.

Re THE LION, THE WITCH, AND THE WARDROBE:  Last I heard, Maikeru  suggested
that we see it on Saturday the 17th, though no specific time or  theater was
mentioned yet, and I assume such information won't be listed online  until it
actually opens (in four days).  So far, Saturday the 17th is  "Fein" for me....
anyone else want to go on that date?

C ya soon, hopefully with both MA and HLNYC!

Hugz from your Burukkurin buddy,
Jill

VOCATUS ATQUE NON VOCATUS DEUS  ADERIT

In a message dated 12/4/2005 9:23:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,