[MA-SOC] Anime and Manga Sale from my library

Richard Fung aoshi00 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 1 21:21:43 EST 2005

Haven't watched enough of "Kyou kara Maoh!", but yes, I wholeheartedly
agree, Wolfram (is that his name) is quite charming.  I especially love his
voice by the sexy Saiga Mitsuki (Phantom in "Marchen Awakens Romance", Okita
Soushi in "Kurogane Peacemaker", damn she really sounds like a guy..), I
like her best next to Ogata Megumi, in terms of voice actresses voicing
boys.  There is another VA whom I am fond of as well in this past year, it's
Inoue Marina (Kanmuri Shigeru in "Yakitate!! Japan", you know the pink hair
guy who uses the Ocean yeast), awesome singing voice, she sings the Ending
for Ginban Kaleidoscope, the figure-skating anime.

BTW, I just picked up the 6th Season Simpsons DVD set (you know the Homer
head) at the Thanksgiving sale.  The commentary is so hilarious, the voice
of Homer, Marge, and Lisa were there too, it's so fun to hear them speak in
their natural voices ^^.

Rich