[MA-SOC] Another volunteer opportunity for manga artists!

Oneirophile at aol.com Oneirophile at aol.com
Thu Aug 18 12:04:07 EDT 2005

Just received this new posting from VolunteerMatch (the site through which  I
got my volunteer position at an Alzheimer's Center).

The volunteer listing below would be a wonderful opportunity for you  manga
artists to do something great for seriously ill children:  Painting  fanciful,
kid-friendly murals at one of the finest hospital  pediatric departments in
the City!  Please check out this site:

_http://www.volunteermatch.org/results/opp_detail.jsp?oppid=226502_
(http://www.volunteermatch.org/results/opp_detail.jsp?oppid=226502)

Peace, love, and blessings,