[MA-SOC] NATURAL TOFU Review [WAS: Re: Proposed Restaurants, PLEASE VOTE!]

CHÉN, Shìh-P'éng mstchin at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 10:22:26 EDT 2005

To:	Anybody, Everybody And Somebody

From:	Maikeru

Date:	2005 August 8 Monday

Subj:	Re: [MA-SOC] NATURAL TOFU Review
	    [WAS: Re: Proposed Restaurants, PLEASE VOTE!

Hello Jill:

	Perhaps, if you did not have disappear during the break
down and strike during the Metro Anime Sunday Lunch wrap-up, and
stay around for the usual group 'where are we going to eat'
discussion, the group might have eaten with you, at Natural
Tofu.

				Sincerely,

				Maikeru

				(^_^)