[MA-SOC] NATURAL TOFU Review [WAS: Re: Proposed Restaurants,PLEASE VOTE!]

Woo Jae Park wpark at elliottmgmt.com
Mon Aug 8 09:44:56 EDT 2005

Glad you enjoyed it, Jill. Service in your average K-Town is mediocre and not that helpful if you are new to Korean. Overall though, it's a good place for quick bite to eat. I think there was an article on Korean food and the "new" restaurants managed by second generation Koreans that are bucking the usual brusque and less attentive (in favor of volume) service that the restaurants in K-town offer.

Here is the link to the article from yesterday's NYTimes, entitled "Kimchi Chic":

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/07/nyregion/thecity/07feat.html?