[MA-SOC] Otakon meet-up

marilyn.mandes at accenture.com marilyn.mandes at accenture.com
Thu Aug 4 09:47:28 EDT 2005

That Sunday brunch success was the same year Brian and I cosplayed. And
you failed to mention that no only did you miss our very cute Sugar
outfits, you DID NOT cosplay as Ginger like you were supposed to. :P

But I love you anyway. (^_~) Hugs!

- Marilyn
Who is already exhausted and wonders if she's going to have the
fortitude to make it to Baltimore much less actually attend anything at
the con.