[MA-SOC] Post-meeting dinner - restaurant suggestion!

Ark ark3 at metaphasic.com
Wed Aug 3 22:36:50 EDT 2005

On Aug 3, 2005, at 8:26 PM, Angela wrote:
> Can we try to stick to places in the vicinity of Maui Tacos?
> [...]
> If people want Chinese, I'm sure we could find another similarly-
> priced Chinese place closer to Maui Tacos.  It's midtown Manhattan,
> after all.

It seems that folks want East Asian of some sort, but if you're up
for good old American food (with a few Irish options mixed in), I
will once again suggest Stout on 33rd Street just east of 7th Avenue.
With that said, I won't be able to make this weekend event, as I have
a close friend visiting from out of town whom I must entertain. Next
time... :(

   - Ark