[MA-SOC] RE: To Rich, In Sympathy [WAS: Re: My Anime Podcast]

Richard Fung aoshi00 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 3 22:28:56 EDT 2005

Thanks for your support and such kind words Jill, they mean a world to me,
though I'm not as great as you say..  but I really appreciate it.  I'm
attending the funeral tomorrow.. Yeah, I'll try my best to hang in there.
Don't worry, and thanks again from the bottom of my heart.  Hope you guys
have a nice time at the Metro anniversary meeting.

Rich