[MA-SOC] buying a laptop pc

Robert Kohr rob at kohr.tv
Fri Dec 31 10:28:37 EST 2004

http://www.tigerdirect.com/

This site is really good for parts and computers.  If you really want a
brand computer than you should buy less RAM and a tiny HD... Then go
here and buy what you want and swap them out.  Those are the two things
that Computer companies make most of their money on.

Personally I am a Mac guy so what ever :P