[MA-SOC] Izakaya Izu

Oneirophile at aol.com Oneirophile at aol.com
Mon Dec 27 22:58:31 EST 2004

Check this out....

Someone from Japanese Language Meetup posted a notice about the following
place:

Izakaya Izu
9 East 13th Street (near University Place and Union Square)
NYC

Here's the description:

"Izu is an interesting Izakaya which consists of a dining area,
bar and karaoke boxes.  It has many different kinds of sakes
from many different regions in Japan."

Apparently Japanese Language Meetup is having a New Year's Eve party there.
Since Metro Anime has already scheduled our New Year's event at the Olive
Garden, I'd like to propose that we organize some sort of informal MA karaoke
party at Izu in the near future, hopefully when the weather is a little less
brutal (whenever that is).

All in favor, say "ATARI-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I" !

^_^
Meturo Okaasan

VOCATUS ATQUE NON VOCATUS DEUS ADERIT