[MA-SOC] Organizing Metro Anime

Chén, Shìh-P'éng mstchin at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 17:04:18 EST 2004

To:	Anybody, Everybody And Somebody

From:	Maikeru

Date:	2004 December 20 Monday

Subj:	Re: [MA-SOC] Organizing Metro Anime

Hello Marilyn:

	I beleive that the paragraph mentioning Brian S. MAH's
accomplishments, the Metro Anime Lending Library (MALL), the
MALL Anime Buffet, the Metro Anime Christmas Party and the
Sakura Matsuri excursions, appears to be missing.

	I further suspect that the Heisei 12 (2000 A.D.)
paragraph may have been split into two paragraphs.

	By the way, I do have an idea to write something for
the cultural page, if I could just get off my lazy arse.

				Sincerely,

			 	Maikeru

				(^_^)

			"History repeats itself.