[MA-SOC] Organizing Metro Anime

Chén, Shìh-P'éng mstchin at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 14:58:36 EST 2004

To:	Anybody, Everybody And Somebody

From:	Maikeru

Date:	2004 December 22 Wednesday

Subj:	Re: [MA-SOC] Organizing Metro Anime

Hello Everyone:

	I usually do not tire of informing people that there is
a videotape of most of the proceedings of that "infamous" Anime
Allance Summit meeting, back in 1998, courtesy of Amy, in the
Metro Anime Lending Library (MALL), for MALL members to borrow
and view (^_^).

	Anyway, there have been lots of other excitements in the
drama, known as Metro Anime, which Angela forgot to mention, in
her message (^_^).  I, too, have been a "member" of Metro Anime
long enough to have witnessed most of the excitements.

	I am also generally against the idea of dues.  Anyone
remember the two dollar annual MALL membership dues and the
animosity from the outgrowth group.

	By the way, the history was current at the time it was
written.  And I beleive that Marilyn has edited the history, for
the web site.

				Sincerely,

			 	Maikeru

				(^_^)

		"... tempered by war, disciplined by a hard and
		bitter peace, proud of our ancient heritage--and
		unwilling to witness or permit the slow undoing
		of those human rights to which this Nation has
		always been committed, and to which we are
		committed today at home and around the world."