[MA-SOC] Ixnay on the ontestcay! (was Metro Anime merchandise contest?)

Chén, Shìh-P'éng mstchin at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 13:40:15 EST 2004

To:	Anybody, Everybody And Somebody

From:	Maikeru

Date:	2004 December 22 Wednesday

Subj:	Re: [MA-SOC] Ixnay on the ontestcay!
	    (was Metro Anime merchandise contest?)

Hello Sean:

	I suppose that Metro Anime does have a hierarchy.  As to
how formal or official that hierarchy currently is ... .

	It would appear that a loose oligarchy is presently in
charge of Metro Anime and coordinating some things.

	If you are really interested in being involved, perhaps
you should attend the meetings, including the meetings that are
just business, and stay around for when business is discussed,
and participate and contribute.

	By the way, I have dibs on the "Metro Anime" name, when
Metro Anime goes the way of the Passenger Pigeon (^_^), which I
shall promptly use for evil.

				Sincerely,

			 	Maikeru

				(^_^)

		"Now the trumpet summons us again--not as a call
		to bear arms, though arms we need--not as a call
		to battle, though embattled we are--but a call
		to bear the burden of a long twilight struggle,
		year in and year out, "rejoicing in hope,
		patient in tribulation"--a struggle against the
		common enemies of man: tyranny, poverty,
		disease, and war itself"