[MA-SOC] Metro Anime merchandise contest?

Pablo Martinez animecomicsfan at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 13:37:32 EST 2004

I guess i have to come up with an idea or two for the pins. Packs of Pocky sounds like an unique prize for a contest of this sort.

Pablo

To: Anybody, Everybody And Somebody

From: Maikeru

Date: 2004 December 20 Monday

Subj: Re: [MA-SOC] Metro Anime merchandise contest?

Hello Sean:

Thanks for sponsoring a contest. Hopefully, some good
ideas will come out of the contest.

However, I think that people should be very careful
before and about, doing things in Metro Anime's name.

Sincerely,

Maikeru

(^_^)

"You'd have no power over me,