[MA-SOC] Organizing Metro Anime

Danny Minhas sejiro at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 13:26:35 EST 2004

Oh man...I remember those days.  Starting from Chet,
to Brian, to Becky.  The whole Anime Alliance stuff
down in NJIT, the infamous Summit meeting.  The day
Chet resigned and "disappeared" from anime.....with my
anime...[DAMN YOU CHET!!  lol]

Ha, I still remmeber the first time I met Mike,
Anthony, and a few others and you all wanted to give
me the traditional Metro razing, and I was like what
the hell...I've been a Metro member since 1995....god
I'm old.

Wow, it's been a long long time.