[MA-SOC] Metro Anime merchandise contest?

Chén, Shìh-P'éng mstchin at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 20 17:10:17 EST 2004

To:	Anybody, Everybody And Somebody

From:	Maikeru

Date:	2004 December 20 Monday

Subj:	Re: [MA-SOC] Metro Anime merchandise contest?

Hello Sean:

	Thanks for sponsoring a contest.  Hopefully, some good
ideas will come out of the contest.

	However, I think that people should be very careful
before and about, doing things in Metro Anime's name.

				Sincerely,

			 	Maikeru

				(^_^)

			"You'd have no power over me,