[MA-SOC] Metro Anime merchandise?

Sean Graham nathan_twist at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 20 01:17:42 EST 2004

I mean the samurai idea is cool but I think we should have TWO mascots. a boy and a girl. maaybe throw in a robot. NOT a mech bot a droid. maybe i have been watching atomic betty too much or milk chan

Oneirophile at aol.com wrote:I think a totally original mascot would be the way to go, since we might run
into copyright infringement problems if we used a pre-existing character. And
there are so many talented manga/anime artists in MA, I'm sure y'all can make
our collective ideas come to life on paper.

The King Kong idea IS great. Or, how about a bishie samurai slicing open a
Big Apple with "Metro Anime 10th Anniversary" printed across the inside halves?

Just my 2 yen,
Burukurin no Jiru

VOCATUS ATQUE NON VOCATUS DEUS ADERIT

In a message dated 12/20/2004 12:41:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,