[MA-SOC] Metro Anime merchandise?

Oneirophile at aol.com Oneirophile at aol.com
Mon Dec 20 00:58:53 EST 2004

I think a totally original mascot would be the way to go, since we might run
into copyright infringement problems if we used a pre-existing character.  And
there are so many talented manga/anime artists in MA, I'm sure y'all can make
our collective ideas come to life on paper.

The King Kong idea IS great.  Or, how about a bishie samurai slicing open a
Big Apple with "Metro Anime 10th Anniversary" printed across the inside halves?

Just my 2 yen,
Burukurin no Jiru

VOCATUS ATQUE NON VOCATUS DEUS ADERIT

In a message dated 12/20/2004 12:41:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,