[MA-SOC] [RE-POST - LESS CONFUSING] Metro Anime merchandise?

Sean Graham nathan_twist at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 20 00:26:47 EST 2004

ok people. I think there is a chance we can get the pins made cheaper than cafepress. we need an image to use first. let's all work together to come up with an image then we can shop around.

Oneirophile at aol.com wrote:Dang AOHell and their @#$%#$%# reply format.... here's my post again with
Ralph's original comments in quotes:

In a message dated 12/19/2004 8:56:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,