[MA-SOC] Strange email

Oneirophile at aol.com Oneirophile at aol.com
Sun Dec 19 14:21:55 EST 2004

I did too, but I don't think it's a virus.  I followed the link to the
website, and there are indeed archives for the list there (and you don't need a
password to access them).  I think our webmaster is just switching to a new host.
Right?  Ralph?  Smokey?  Hello-o-o-o-o-o?

VOCATUS ATQUE NON VOCATUS DEUS ADERIT

In a message dated 12/19/2004 2:18:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,