[MA-SOC] Strange email

Danielle rojomada.two at verizon.net
Sun Dec 19 13:41:42 EST 2004

   Hey --

   Today, I got a strange email claiming to be from Metro Anime, and it says
that the mailing list is being switch from majordomo to something called
mailman. There are several links to click for information (needless to say,
I didn't click on any of them), and even gives me a new password to the
list. I don't recall ever needing a password for Metro at all.

   What is this? It's not signed by anybody in charge of the list, nor were
there any announcements on either the MA list or on the MA site. It's
probably just a virus. So, has anybody else gotten this email?

   :-),
   Danielle