[MA] [MA-SOC] Metro Anime Meeting Announcements: March 13, March 27

Mandisa Washington mandisaw at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 9 15:24:26 EST 2011

Hey folks, just a reminder that last month we added Darker than Black to our regular lineup.

Darker than Black is an action-packed, alternate-now sci-fi series featuring mysterious people known as Contractors - once-humans who have gained supernatural abilities at the cost of their humanity. It's a great show for folks who like a little spy-vs-spy intrigue and cops & bad guys mixed into their sci-fi noir.

Also, Daylight Savings ends this Sat/Sun, so remember to "Spring Ahead" 1 hour.

Ciao,
Mandisa