[ACML] Facebook & Events

Aftercon aftercon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 17:38:41 EST 2012

There was Taiyou Con which just wrapped up a few days ago in AZ. I noticed that their facebook page status automatically posts to their twitter which automatically posts to their website.

I'm sure they could find something else to post to automatically. Maybe tumblr! I'm sure they have a manager in charge of that page because it is updated regularly.

Gackto