[ACML] RFID

Todd Whitney twhitney at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 10:59:28 EDT 2011

what about pitching RFID tags as part of a game at the con?

People get points for attending panels, main events, etc. and the
person or team with the most points wins something cool? Teams could
help determine the cons theme or something. Kinda like a futuristic
version of the bucket game....

-Regards,

Todd Whitney, CCNA
Cell:  (802) 376-1180