[ACML] Convention Anti-Harrassment Project

Rene Walling cybernetic.nomad at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 16:36:49 EST 2009

"yes, actually, because you are a woman I will give you the benefit of the
doubt. "

See, that's where I have to drop out of their idea. Because I'm a guy I
don't get the benefit of the doubt? I don't think that's right.

I am a decent person as are many other men. (note: I am NOT saying there are
no indecent men)

Being a woman does not automatically make you a decent person (note: I am
NOT saying all women are indecent)

Rene