[ACML] phpBB

Chadwick Ma akirahojo.acml at gmail.com
Sun May 18 14:10:28 EDT 2008

We got rid of PHP because of the multiple spam and BS sockpuppet accounts
from various porn, drug, and virus bots, and we ended up switching to SMF
which limits that stuff.

Colin Keigher, whom is always colourful on the ML, implemented the change
and it was almost seamless, except for a few hiccups in the links and
whatnots from old posts and people who have not logged in for a long time.

Overall, we have no problems so far.

Chad Ma
President - AE Convention Corp
Vice Chairman - Anime Evolution