[ACML] Voice Actor Appearance Fees

Anime Pulse animepulse at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 15:27:31 EDT 2008

My first thought was "who the heck is Jessica Stover?".. I looked
through her site and my second thought was "who the heck is Jessica
Stover and why does she care about what Anime Con people discuss?"
Very bizzare.  I agree with Mark Hamilton, just use the Delete button.

-Ichigo

--
Anime Pulse
http://www.anime-pulse.com