[ACML] More confusing trends at anime conventions

Ross Duggan cult at eirtaku.com
Wed Apr 23 06:37:43 EDT 2008

My initial thought is "nuke from orbit", which probably means it is insanely
popular. I think the real divide between the generations is starting to show

Looks like a poorly dressed up excuse for socially awkward teenagers (aka
plain ol' teenagers) to flirt, they're an inventive lot!

Ross Duggan
EirtaKon, Ireland.