[ACML] [semi-OT]Wikipedia are idiots

Project Houkocon coordinator at houkocon.com
Fri Jun 2 21:06:03 EDT 2006

So I decided to make an entry for my convention. A very, thorogh, entry
filled with the back history of the convention, pre-registration
numbers, explination of all events, city information, etc... and
wikipedia deleted it as it claimed it to be a vandalism article and full
of 'ideas' despite the fact that links were presented and media articles
were presented that contested the moderator's rash actions. That mad me
angry, that was thirty minutes of work right there, actually, my whole
lunch break was setting up that article....

So, in other words: Wikipedia is an idiotic place.

Has anyone else had this problem?

- Tiffany