[ACML] Speaking of sharing rooms...

bekkaalice at yahoo.com bekkaalice at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 19:16:22 EDT 2005

Looks like my dear leader is unable to come along this
time so I'm out making reservations all by my
lonesome.  (*sniff sniff*)

I'm thinking of coming out Thursday night and staying
through Monday morning, but looking at the hotel
prices, it would be a little silly to book a room by
myself if cost-sharing is possible.  Does anyone else
going have space left in a hotel near the convention
center for a spare person (paying their own way and
typically quiet, clean and calm) in a not-yet-full
room?

-Becca