[ACML] Erie Con and the Avalon Hotel

jacqueline miller jacquely1 at alltel.net
Fri Jul 15 09:47:41 EDT 2005

Thank-you.
how ever far as the other hotels in Erie they all but the Avalon
Avalon Hotel & Conference Center

and  Ambassador Banquet & Conference Center at Courtyard by Marriot  the rest flat out said no to us.

and when I sent in proposal's only the Avalon replyed with more info and the wanting to it.

The Marriot only gave me their food menus, and nothing else.

so thank you
and Marc Yu I will send you a speret e-mail.

Jacqueline Miller
Erie Con, Chair.
http://eriecon.org